Friday, November 7, 2008

Long Time No See

we have pictures of halloween on the camera but we don't have a computer that is working to upload them onto. i'll let you see them as soon as i am able to. :)

we are still just busy bees. dance is keeping us super busy. three days a week is nearly nuts and mrs. rhonda has increased the times since next weekend (the 15th) is the first recital. i am already a nervous wreck and i got even more so when she gave me another costume this week. she told me it would be ok if i got good hose. ahhhhhhhh. i guess it's not so much the attire really, it's just about getting up on a stage and dancing for god's sake. i can't believe i am doing this. i'll just pretend it's like the other 4 times i've done it this summer/fall and convince myself it's not giles high school and mrs. rose isn't pushing me on the stage. however, someone might have to push me on the stage or sedate me.

No comments: